This document outlines the general Terms of Service (“Terms”) for this website (the “Blog”).
The Blog is provided by the company HNM AS (the “Publisher”).
- Registration: If you want to contribute articles and commentaries to this blog, you need to accept these Terms and register as a user of the Blog with your real name. This name will also be used as byline to identify you as the Author of any content you contribute. You can not register with a nickname, alias or similar. Users that register with a forged identity will be deleted. (There is no need to register if you only want to read the content on this Blog.)
- Editorial Control: Registered users of the Blog may contribute to the service by writing guest articles and comments while logged in to the Blog. The Publisher does not edit, screen, filter, modify, or otherwise monitor the content of such contributions in advance of initially posting or displaying it on the Blog. The Publisher takes no responsibility for contributed material, nor does the Publisher have any obligation to monitor such material. Nonetheless, Publisher reserves the right to delete any content from the Blog, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason.
- Unacceptable material: You may not post material that are unlawful, abusive, immoral, defamatory, harassing, hateful or pornographic. Also, you may not post material that violates the legal rights of others, including, but not limited to, copyright, moral rights and privacy.
- Spam: You may not post spam. Spam is in this case defined as material that have very little to do with the subject at hand, and appears to be posted to the site for no other reason than to promote certain services, products or websites. Note that links to relevant and helpful information found at others websites are OK. What distinguishes link spam from other links is the relevance and helpfulness of the link.
- Moderation: Users that violates the site's policies on unacceptable material and spam, as outlined above, will no longer be able to post directly to the site. Instead, postings from such users will be placed in a moderation queue and will only appear on the site after being checked and found to be acceptable by a moderator.
- Copyright: The Author retains the copyright of any original material he or she contributes to the Blog. However, by contributing material, the Author implicitly grants the Publisher a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, translate, publish, perform, display, and distribute the contribution as part of the Blog.
- Third party use: Except as noted above, any use of material extracted from this Blog is forbidden without explicit permission from the Author.
- No Warranty: There is no warranty for correctness, neither political or otherwise, for the material in the Blog. Any utterance in the Blog is only an expression of opinion by the Author, and may not necessarily give a correct or truthful representation of an issue or phenomenon. THE INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACT OR OTHERWISE USE THE INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE PUBLISHER OR INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT FOLLOWS FROM USE OF THE INFORMATION FOUND IN THIS BLOG WHETHER OR NOT THE PUBLISHER OR AUTHOR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.